Wednesday, February 17, 2010



Message from Berlin Collective Photographer & Designer: 

For the past 10 years I have been working as a photographer and commercial artist in various countries such as Germany, Canada, England, Scotland, India and Iran.  It has been an inspiring challenge to be exposed to the diversity that each country and each individual project had to offer.

My degree in B.F.A (applied art) from the University of Pune, India opened the path to work as an international freelance photographer and commercial artist.

Being based in Berlin I have the honor to contribute my part as a photographer and designer for Berlin Collective. I am also available to photograph events in berlin.


To view Ramtin Zanjani’s work for Berlin Collective and his website, please check out: www.Artoleptic.com


No comments:

Post a Comment